Have You Already Accessed Your Tickets?
- Follow this link to log in and access and manage your tickets – Dallas Jackals Tickets
Were You Forwarded Tickets?
If you were emailed tickets from a friend, your account was created with the email address that the tickets were sent to. In order to access them, follow these steps:
- Visit this Link – Access Dallas Jackals Tickets
- Click Reset Password and Use the email address that the tickets were sent to.
- Create your password without using any special characters
- Log in to Access and Manage your tickets
Did You Just Purchase Single or Season Tickets Online?
- If you just purchased tickets online then you already have created your Dallas Jackals account.
- Visit this link to login and use the same password you created to access and manager your tickets – Dallas Jackals Tickets
- If you forgot your password click reset password
Access your Parking Pass via the BALLPARK APP:
- Ballpark app is available on iPhones and Android devices
- Use your MLB email and password to log in and see your pass. (If you don’t have an MLB account, create one using the email address used for your Jackals tickets)
- Use the ‘TICKET’ tab to scan your tickets at the gate
- For those that have purchased parking already, you should have received an email with your parking information. If you have not received this, please email email@example.com
*All parking passes are digital and cannot be printed off for use
ROUND 6 STARTING XV
The starting XV for your Dallas Jackals! You can stream...
LOCAL COMMUNITY PROFILE: PLANO RUGBY CLUB
“No one is getting paid for any of this, but...
SBJ NAMES DALLAS AS THE BEST SPORTS BUSINESS CITY
Sports Business Journal named Dallas as the top sports business...
DALLAS PUSHES UNTIL THE VERY END
Marcos Moroni, Juan Pablo Zeiss, Jeronimo Gomez Vara, and Connor...
ROUND 5 LINEUP
The Dallas Jackals visit the Chicago Hounds on Saturday, Mar....