WELCOME TO CHOCTAW STADIUM
1000 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011
Former home of the MLB’s Texas Rangers, Choctaw Stadium has plenty of history to passionate DFW sports fans. The newly constructed grandstands provide 3,800 seats with great sight lines for rugby pitch. We look forward to creating more lifelong memorable moments in Choctaw Stadium! Ticket information can be found here.
All tickets are digital, but can be printed at home. Visit here to view, save , or manage your tickets.
Day of tickets can be bought from the Third Base Box Office, which is 100% cashless. Children two and under are free if not using a seat of their own.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-630-8338.
Have You Already Accessed Your Tickets?
- Follow this link to log in and access and manage your tickets – Dallas Jackals Tickets
Were You Forwarded Tickets?
If you were emailed tickets from a friend, your account was created with the email address that the tickets were sent to. In order to access them, follow these steps:
- Visit this Link – Access Dallas Jackals Tickets
- Click Reset Password and Use the email address that the tickets were sent to.
- Create your password without using any special characters
- Log in to Access and Manage your tickets
Did You Just Purchase Single or Season Tickets Online?
- If you just purchased tickets online then you already have created your Dallas Jackals account.
- Visit this link to login and use the same password you created to access and manager your tickets – Dallas Jackals Tickets
- If you forgot your password click reset password
All fans will enter Choctaw Stadium though Third Base Gate at the corner of Ballpark Way and Road to Six Flags Dr. Security check, including bag checks, will occur upon entrance. Please have you bags open and your tickets out to ensure a smooth entry.
Gates open 1 hour and 30 mins before kick off
Children two and under are free provided they sit on an adults lap.
Parking For May 21
Lot E – VIP and Founders Season Ticket Holders
Lot L – General parking
Parking For June 4
Lot E – VIP and Founders Season Ticket Holders
Lot M – General parking
Bus Parking is located in Lot D at the D7 Entrance
- Prepay parking – $10 (plus processing fees) – LINKS ABOVE
- Day of parking – $20
- Lots open at 5:00pm
- Parking is 100% cashless.
ADA Parking is available in Lot E while spots last.
*Parking may change depending on surrounding area events, please check Dallas Jackals socials and the main website regularly for updates.
Access your Parking Pass via the BALLPARK APP:
- Ballpark app is available on iPhones and Android devices
- Use your MLB email and password to log in and see your pass. (If you don’t have an MLB account, create one using the email address used for your Jackals tickets)
- Use the ‘TICKET’ tab to scan your tickets at the gate
- For those that have purchased parking already, you should have received an email with your parking information. If you have not received this, please email email@example.com or call (469) 630-8338.
*All parking passes are digital and cannot be printed off for use
To FORWARD Parking Pass:
Forward a parking pass by going to Wallet within the “Tickets Tab,” select the event you’re attending, tap forward and select which “tickets” you want to forward (please note that the app refers to your parking pass as a “ticket”).
Choosing via email allows you to enter an email address directly, or select contact list to use your device’s address book, or quickly send tickets to friends you’ve forwarded to recently by tapping on their email. Your friend will receive a notification that you’ve sent them mobile tickets (parking pass).
The bag policy at Choctaw Stadium:
- 16x16x8 soft sided
- No Backpacks (except single compartment draw string bags)
- Clear bag is not required
- Diaper bags and medical bags are allowed
- Strollers and car seats are allowed as long as they are collapsible and fit under your ticketed seat(s)
Tailgating is not permitted in any Texas Rangers owned lots.
COVID 19 Protocols
With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Dallas Jackals recommends each person take responsibility for their own health and encourage proper health measures to minimize spread.
- We encourage masks to be worn and proper social distancing.
- Choctaw Stadium is 100% cashless, including parking, concession stands, and merchandise stands.
- Please initialize the hand sanitizer stations and wash your hands regularly.
If you feel ill, have been exposed, or have tested positive within 5 days of the match, please stay home and cheer on the Jackals from home.
- Advertising, selling or promoting any product (including food and beverage items)
- Alcohol or illegal drugs/substances
- Animals (except service animals)
- Banners or signs not in good taste or obstruct other’s view. they may not contain any commercial messages, logos, or political endorsements and may not be affixed to stadium structures. Signs on sticks or poles are also not permitted.
- Clothing with offensive or profane language
- Congregating inside or outside of Choctaw Stadium (including parking lots)
- Disorderly conduct
- Food and drinks
- Glitter, balloons, or rice
- Laser Pointers
- Seat cushions
- Smoking of any kind within Choctaw
- Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Umbrellas that are full size
- Use of drones
- Weapons of any kind, even if properly permitted or registered
UNITED STATES NAMED HOST NATION FOR 2031 AND 2033 RUGBY WORLD CUP TOURNAMENTS
DUBLIN (May 12, 2022) – Today, the World Rugby Council...
2022 Major League Rugby Collegiate Draft Set for August 18
DALLAS (May 5, 2022) MLR Collegiate Draft 2022 Major League...
Texas Native Rodrick Waters Comes to Dallas
The Dallas Jackals are excited to announce former Austin Gilgronis...
Grand Prairie Player Darrick Marik Joins as Development Player
The Dallas Jackals are happy to announce local Grand Prairie...
City Jersey Auction – Signed Game Worn Jersey
Bid on Signed Game Work Jerseys - City Edition! Jerseys...