WELCOME TO CHOCTAW STADIUM
1000 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011
Former home of MLB’s Texas Rangers, Choctaw Stadium has plenty of history for passionate DFW sports fans. The provide seats with great sight lines for a rugby pitch. We look forward to creating more lifelong memorable moments in Choctaw Stadium!
Ticket information can be found here.
All tickets are digital, but can be printed at home. Visit here to view, save, or manage your tickets.
Day of tickets can be bought from the Third Base Box Office, which is 100% cashless. Children two and under are free if not using a seat of their own.
For any questions, please contact Tickets@DallasJackals.com.
Accessing Your Tickets
- Follow this link to log in and access and manage your tickets. If this is your first time logging in, you will need to sign up for an account using the email the tickets were sent to – Dallas Jackals Tickets
Did You Just Purchase Single or Season Tickets Online?
- If you just purchased tickets online then you already have created your Dallas Jackals account.
- Visit this link to login and use the same password you created to access and manage your tickets – Dallas Jackals Tickets
- If you forgot your password, click reset password
Choctaw Stadium is 100% cashless, including parking, concession stands, and merchandise stands.
All fans will enter Choctaw Stadium though Third Base Gate at the corner of Ballpark Way and Road to Six Flags Dr. Security check, including bag checks, will occur upon entrance. Please have you bags open and your tickets out to ensure a smooth entry.
Gates open 90 minutes before kick off.
Children two and under are free provided they sit on an adults lap.
Bus Parking is located in Lot D at the D7 Entrance
- Prepay parking – $10.00 (plus processing fees)
- Day of parking – Prices Vary
- Lots open two hours before kickoff
ADA Parking is available in Lot E while spots last.
*Parking may change depending on surrounding area events, please check Dallas Jackals social media, and www.DallasJackals.com, regularly for updates.
Access your Parking Pass via the BALLPARK APP:
- Ballpark app is available on iOS and Android devices.
- Use your MLB email and password to log in and see your pass.
- If you don’t have an MLB account, create one using the email address used for your Dallas Jackals tickets.
- Use the ‘TICKET’ tab to scan your tickets at the gate.
- For those that have purchased parking already, you should have received an email with your parking information. If you have not received this, please email Tickets@DallasJackals.com.
*All parking passes are digital and cannot be printed off for use.
How-To FORWARD a Parking Pass:
- To forward a parking pass, select the Wallet app, and within the “Tickets Tab, select the event you’re attending.
- Tap “Forward” and select which “tickets” you want to forward.
- Please note that the app refers to your parking pass as a “ticket”.
- Choosing “Via Email” allows you to enter an email address directly, or select contact list to use your device’s address book, or quickly send tickets to friends you’ve forwarded to recently by tapping on their email.
- Your friend will receive a notification that you’ve sent them mobile tickets (parking pass).
Choctaw Stadium Bag and Purse Policy
- All bags and purses must be soft sided and not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”.
- Backpacks are prohibited, except for single-compartment drawstring bags that do not exceed the bag-size requirements of 16” x 16” x 8”.
- Exceptions are for those that are carried for medical reasons or manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children.
- All bags are subject to search before entering the ballpark.
Tailgate Policy for Jackals Matches
- Tailgating before Jackals home matches is permitted in Lot L and Lot E.
- Please do not take up additional parking spots with your tailgate.
- Also only tailgate on the grass areas along the perimeter of the parking lots.
- Advertising, selling or promoting any product (including food and beverage items)
- Alcohol or illegal drugs/substances
- Animals (except service animals)
- Banners or signs not in good taste or obstruct other’s view. they may not contain any commercial messages, logos, or political endorsements and may not be affixed to stadium structures. Signs on sticks or poles are also not permitted.
- Clothing with offensive or profane language
- Congregating inside or outside of Choctaw Stadium (including parking lots)
- Disorderly conduct
- Food and drinks
- Glitter, balloons, or rice
- Laser Pointers
- Seat cushions
- Smoking of any kind within Choctaw
- Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Umbrellas that are full size
- Use of drones
- Weapons of any kind, even if properly permitted or registered