Thank you for inviting Jax the Jackal to your event! At each appearance, we want the experience to be meaningful and beneficial to all parties involved. Please see the below guidelines before requesting an appearance:
- Jax can only participate in activities that do not require speaking or potential harm to the performer or attendees.
- The appearance maximum time in the costume is 45 minutes – 1 hour and less than that in excessive heat and humidity.
- Appearance location must be within DFW.
- A completed mascot request form must be submitted at least 2 (two) weeks prior to the event online. Request form can be found here.
- Upon receipt of the request, a Jackals team member will review and contact the requestor by phone or email to confirm or deny availability. If Jax is available, the team member will finalize logistics. Please note that completing the mascot request form does not guarantee an appearance.
- If there is a change in the event date for any reason, the Dallas Jackals cannot guarantee any accommodations for a new date. If any changes occur after the date has been confirmed, please notify the Jackals team member as soon as possible.
- The Jackals may reschedule or cancel an appearance for any reason, including changes in game schedule and unsafe or inclement weather.
- The performer reserves the right to walk away from any appearance they deem unsafe, harmful or uncomfortable.
For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 MLR Collegiate Draft Set For August 19
DALLAS (June 10, 2021) --- Major League Rugby (MLR) will...
Register Today – 2021 Jackals Summer Youth Camps
Join the Dallas Jackals for the first ever summer youth...
Introducing Jax the Jackal
The newest Jackal is here! Jax the Jackal has finally...
Coach Allen Clarke to Join Seattle Seawolves Permanently
UPDATE: The Dallas Jackals and Seattle Seawolves have agreed for...
The Jackals Pod: Episode 02 with Jackals Mental Performance Coach Dr. Trillion Small
To kick off Mental Health Awareness Month, Haley and Simba...