Thank you for inviting Jax the Jackal to your event! At each appearance, we want the experience to be meaningful and beneficial to all parties involved. Please see the below guidelines before requesting an appearance:
- Jax can only participate in activities that do not require speaking or potential harm to the performer or attendees.
- The appearance maximum time in the costume is 45 minutes – 1 hour and less than that in excessive heat and humidity.
- Appearance location must be within DFW.
- A completed mascot request form must be submitted at least 2 (two) weeks prior to the event online. Request form can be found here.
- Upon receipt of the request, a Jackals team member will review and contact the requestor by phone or email to confirm or deny availability. If Jax is available, the team member will finalize logistics. Please note that completing the mascot request form does not guarantee an appearance.
- If there is a change in the event date for any reason, the Dallas Jackals cannot guarantee any accommodations for a new date. If any changes occur after the date has been confirmed, please notify the Jackals team member as soon as possible.
- The Jackals may reschedule or cancel an appearance for any reason, including changes in game schedule and unsafe or inclement weather.
- The performer reserves the right to walk away from any appearance they deem unsafe, harmful or uncomfortable.
For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Dallas Jackals Announce General Manager Elaine Vassie and Club are Parting Ways
The Dallas Jackals have announced that Elaine Vassie, General Manager...
S. Marcus Calloway Community Impact Nominee
Dallas Jackals nominee for the S. Marcus Calloway Community Impact...
Inaugural Season End of Season Awards
Player’s Player - Conrado Roura Voted on by his fellow...
2022 Summer Youth Rugby Camps
Join the Dallas Jackals for the second-annual summer youth rugby...
Pre-Match Youth Session at Choctaw Stadium
Join the Jackals in a Free Pre-Match Youth Rugby Session...